1.Keep all valuables and prescription medications in a safe or locked away from public access
2. Make it look as though no one lives there (no trash in waste bins, no dishes in sink)
3. Keep all bath and kitchen towels clean & looking brand new (think: Pottery Barn Catalog)
4. Avoid cooking foods with pungent smells within a few hours of a showing
5. Put all personal photos in drawers
6. Keep your agent in the loop in terms of travel plans so when that offer comes in she can prepare the buyers for your response time.
This will be hard, but worth it!